Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Which one is better?

Helloooooo!
I was originally planning on shooting today but I want this film to be the best it can be and for that to work I needed this one extra day to finish planning out a few things. The first thing I did today was clean up my room and set up the setting design. The setting design of my room is made to give out the feeling that this was a young adult or an older teenager, which is given away by the college sign up in her wall, pictures with her friends, boyfriend and family, and the colors of the room ranging from grey to pink. After cleaning up my room, I decided it was time to add a little bit of decoration. I took some of mine and my brother's trophies and put them in a stand that is over my bed, which I also put some lights on. I wrote a to do list in a chalk board I have, I added pictures to picture frames that were empty, I put an open notebook in my desk, and I set up some books in my night stand.


After setting everything up, I also decided on the costume design. Like I have mentioned my my previous blogs, I want the main character to wear a dress to reinforce the type of person she is and so that the undressing scene works out the way I am planning. I also took pictures of the set design in the day time and in the nighttime with the light that comes along with the tripod. I finally decided that I want to use the day time lighting. Tomorrow I am definitely filming my opening film as soon as I wake up and get my makeup done.






No comments:

Post a Comment