Sunday, March 1, 2020

What else should I do?

Not only do I have to choose what title and what setting I want BUT another crucial decision I have to make is the sound and the fonts of the title. 

These are the titles I have liked, however I feel like I need to make up my mind on what title I want so that I can see how the name would look in these fonts, if I make a decision now it won't be as accurate. When I do choose a title I need to see which font fits the name and the plot better and which one the target audience would like the most.

Another decision I have to make is what sounds I would like to use throughout the two minutes of my film opening. For the beginning scene, in which the mysterious girl is writing down something as fast as possible and roaming through the clothes to hide it, stressed out and scared, I have to decide what I want to do. My decisions are to just put a heartbeat sound and breathing noises coming from her to reinforce how she's feeling at that moment or include a song along with that to add suspense. I think I am going to like better the breathing and heartbeat sounds that suddenly stop as the title shows up on the screen and the following scene of the other girl in the store shows up. For this next scene I wanted to changed the tone and add some upbeat, "cool" music as the girl comes in the store and starts to try on clothes. I don't have a specific song that I would really like to play for this scene so I was looking for copyright free music that I could use:
Music:
All of these copyright free songs come from Bensound.com
Under the groovy and the pop sections:
-Easy
-This Is Your Time
-Spinning Collins
-Creative Minds
-Go Get It *
-Punky *

-Can You Feel It *
* means that those were the ones I liked the most
The song that I choose will slowly fade and the girl finds the note in her pocket, gives it a confused look and the scene ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment