Friday, March 13, 2020

Outfits Time

For Vice Versa I really think that there needs to be an emphasis on the difference between the two main characters since the whole title is based on that.

Mystery Girl:


For Mystery Girl's outfits I imagined something that keeps the idea of the girl being peculiar, not showing her identity. What better way to do this than to add a hoodie. The idea is to not make this character look like a homeless person, yet they can't appear too luxurious or dressed up. The way she dresses can represent the situation she is in, something that is unknown, however we do know that it is not the best life and she is facing a severe issue, unlike our other character. 


The Coat Girl: 


For this character I imagine the complete opposite. I expect her to come into the store wearing a nice dress. This is because the shots I have in mind for this scene require a dress, she will unzip her dress and it will also show how it drops to her feet as she takes it off. I also imagine her trying on a formalish coat due to her style, introducing her already.





No comments:

Post a Comment