Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Who's helping me?

Helloooo!
I decided to organize myself and finally decide who is going to help me in the process of making my opening film. These people will help me in many ways such as acting in my film, helping me shoot, helping me edit and by giving me advice on decisions I should make when doing this project. 

First of all, I will need two actresses to act in my opening film. I was debating on whether I should act along with another one of my friends or if I should get two of my friends to act and I just focus on how the overall production is coming out. If I were to use one friend to help me out it would just be Alejandra Ruiz and if I were to use two it would be my friend Alejandra along with my friend Ana Gabriela Jurado. The main reason I chose Alejandra is because she is available a lot of the time and because she has been acting for years, she has experience with it. 

This is Ana Gabriela Jurado 

This is Corina Vera (me)

This is Alejandra Ruiz

When it comes to editing and filming, I have asked two of my friends if they could help me if I needed their help and they said yes. The names of these friends are Ana Rubin and Jonathan Casaverde. I asked them two for advice because the took this course last year and are continuing with AICE Media A Level this year. Not only that but they are really into media so they're very talented, it's what they want to study in the upcoming years in the university. 

I feel better knowing that I have all of these people to count in. If there are any changes with the actresses I will update it here. I am planning on talking to them again tomorrow to confirm that they will help me in my project without a doubt. 

XOXO
-Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment