Sunday, March 8, 2020

A Little Update

Helloooo again!!

I am not going to lie, I feel like this due date is approaching us faster than I expected and I am freaking out a little bit. My original schedule has not been followed as planned but I am confident that I am going to get this done and it is going to be amazing. It is now Sunday and I have officially got a few weeks to shoot and edit. I feel like I am doing well, especially because when we did group critiques there were some people that were way behind. Not only that but I have basically got most of it down: my title, the idea of the music I want, my storyboard is done, I found a friend that can help me shoot, I have my plot. Right now I am missing actors. I honestly think I want to act in my opening scene, however I will still need someone else to play the other role. Now that I think about it, one of my really close friends has been acting her whole life, I will ask her in school tomorrow to see what she says. 

I also have to see where I will be able to shoot my opening film. The good thing about my opening film is that it all takes place in the same set design, all I need is permission from a store or a boutique to shoot. The other day I was in a plazas where one of my filming options is in and I asked for permission. They told me that the manager wasn't there at the time so I had to come another time to see what she would say. I am planning on giving all of the filming options a call tomorrow or Tuesday so that I can get that stress off my shoulders. The thing is I am trying to get most of my shooting done the week before spring break (which is 2 weeks) and the week before that since I am not traveling. This way I will have time to do the editing and everything else afterwards. The truth is I just don't want things to overwhelm me and have the due date come before I have time to do things calmly. I believe in me, lets do this. 

Current mood: 


XOXO
-Corina 

No comments:

Post a Comment