Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Shooting day!

I FINALLY DID IT!!
After all these weeks working on my project, I have finally completed a huge part of it. I am not only really happy that I got this done but I am very happy with how it turned out. I am really proud of myself for using all the techniques that have been taught to me throughout the school year. I asked my 15 year old brother to help me film, which he did and was actually extremely helpful. My brother actually took film in his school last year so he has some knowledge on different types of shots, angles, and the difference between a pan and a tilt. Filming took about two hours to do and I am not going to lie it was actually kind of fun, especially because it is one of the most productive things I have done in this whole quarantine. Something that I have to mention is how grateful I am for my dad and his beautiful, extremely helpful tripod that he went to get all the way to his office just for me. I feel like I was really lucky at coming up with this way of adapting my story, at having a tripod, and having a brother that helped me get all of this done the best way possible. I put all the clips together and the time is just right. What I am planning to do is to edit by the end of this week so that I can just focus on my CCR next week and be able to turn in my whole project by next Sunday. I am really excited to see how it turns out after I edit it.





XOXO
-Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment