Sunday, March 22, 2020

Update!!

Helloooooo!

Alright, my final decision is that I will be doing my original idea with the adaptations that I mentioned in my previous blog. I will still keep the name 'Vice Versa' because it still fits the overall plot of the story. I will be the actress of my opening film and will direct everything, however I will need help from my mother and my brother to shoot everything. I know that this will be kind of hard because I was planning many things to make the best out of my film but I need to adjust to the situation. The first obstacle I am facing is that I was planning on borrowing a tripod from my teacher but I will no longer see her so that she can give it to me. Another problem I am facing is that I had a lot of people working with me on this and now I can't work with them due to the lockdown and now I feel like there is a lot of weight on my shoulders. I also had to change the whole setting of my story and even the opening film plot slightly, but I feel like I will be able to work around it. I am going to appreciate the time that I will have at home this week and next week before online classes start because school is closed to shoot everything. I will be contacting my teacher to see what she thinks about my idea and to see if there are any new updates. The only new update she told us about is that because of the COVID-19 situation the due date has been moved to April 13th, which makes me feel a little better because I get to mentally adjust to the changes I have to make and focus on making a new storyboard, ideas, etc.

P.S: PLEASE STAY SAFE! STAY HOME, WEAR A MASK AND GLOVES IF YOU GO OUT, WASH YOUR HANDS, SOCIAL DISTANCING!!!!

XOXO
-Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment