Thursday, March 26, 2020

Things I must do before shooting

Hellooooo!!

Last time I wrote my blog about how everything will go down when I start filming my opening film. Before that actually happens I need to clear up a few things. First of all, I am going to need some help. Since my family is on complete lockdown, which means that no one can come in or out of the house, I will need help from them. Right before writing my blog I spoke to my mother and my brother to see if they will help me with getting my angles and shots right basically and my mom with doing that little line at the beginning of the film. Everyone in my household agreed to help me when I approached them with my concerns. My dad even told me that in his office (he works in the dental business) he has a tripod and a lighting ring that might be useful for my film. I was extremely glad when he told me this because I was about to buy my own one on Amazon (which I will probably still do for future opportunities). As soon as my dad can bring me the tripod and I decide which costume design I will choose for my character I will start filming. With the costume design I am still sticking to what I chose in a previous blog, the only difference is that the mystery girl is no longer in the picture. Lets get this doneeee!!!

XOXO
-Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment