Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Good News and Bad News

Hellooooo!

Soooo like I said I asked my friends if they would help me shoot my video and they said yes! I decided that I am not going to act in my opening film so that I can focus on producing and directing everything. I decided that I am going to shoot everything this week and next week, however there is a little problem. The little problem is called Coronavirus. This virus has been getting worse every day and I truly don't know what is going to happen with it. Lets see how this week goes to see how worried I should truly be over it.

Today I was doing a project in a plaza and saw a boutique, Isabelle's Boutique. I walked inside and told them that I am a high school student that is in an AICE Media class and needed to find a boutique to shoot my opening film in. I told them what the project is about and they told me that the manager was not currently in the store so I needed to come back another day to ask. At least they didn't deny my request :)

XOXO
-Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment