Thursday, March 19, 2020

WHAT DO I DO?

Helloooo!

So the COVID-19 situation seems to be getting worse. This problem isn't going away any time soon so I officially have to change my opening film. I have thought about what I am going to do during all this free time that I have and I have concluded that I have two options. My first option is to change my story completely. I could go back to the 'Runaway' opening film in which a teenage girl (in this case me as the actress) is clearly getting ready to runaway from her home by showing her pack a bag with her necessities. As she is doing so with a stressed look on her face, there would be flashbacks of her life at home which consisted of abusive parents calling her names, fighting with each other and physically abusing her. Another option is to do a completely different opening film idea that I would have to think more deeply about. My last option is to adapt the original idea I already had about 'Vice Versa.' I could adapt this story by doing various things. First of all, the first scene in which the mystery girl is hiding the note would not be shown at all. This will make the story consist of only one actress, which would be me. The opening film would start with a girl arriving to her house with shopping bags, clearly showing that she is back from the mall or a store. The girl is shown walking into her house, up the stairs and into her room. When she gets to her room, she decides to try on the clothes that she just bought. This scene will start with her crouching down in front of the bags that she was seen walking into her house with and taking out a receipt to read it, reinforcing the fact that she just bought those clothes. This would then proceed to the scene in which she takes off her clothe that I had originally planned and putting on the clothes that she just bought. Like in the original idea, she checks herself out in the mirror, decides to put the coat she just purchased only to find the note in her pocket. She reads the "please help me" along with the phone number on the note, leaving her with a confused look on her face and ending the film.

XOXO
-Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment