Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Opening film (detailed!!!)

Hellooooo!!

Since I have already decided that I am going to be doing my original "Vice Versa" piece, I just need to have a detailed idea of how everything is going to look. I decided that the film is going to start by with a shot of the front door closed, pointing towards the wall and the title showing full screen. The upbeat music will be playing during this part and throughout the rest of the opening film. The title disappears and the door opens to show a girl walking in through that door ( I am that girl). The girl announces that she has arrived as soon as she steps inside, wearing a dress and with some shopping bags in her hands. She will be shown saying hi to her mother who asks her how it went and she'll respond saying that it went well. This will be a tracking shot showing her walk inside the house, up the stairs and into her room. This shot will be cut when she walks in her room and closes the door and throughout this whole scene the necessary credits will be shown. Inside her room she sits down in her bed with the shopping bags for a minute, she looks inside the bag, takes out what she bought and takes a look at the receipt. This will reinforce the idea that she just came back from making these purchases while she was shopping. She will then step in front of the mirror, look at herself for a minute and start to undress. The ideas that I had previously about the undressing scene in the store in my original idea (before the coronavirus) will stay the same. I really liked the shots and angles that I had chosen and written down in my storyboard, therefore that will remain intact (except for the fact that it is not longer in a store but in her house). I will also include all the shots that I had planned on her putting on the clothes that she just bought, including the coat. I will see how much time I will already have by this point of the film, if I need more time then I will add more outfits to try on. If this is not the case, then she will try on one outfit and put the coat over that outfit. Then it will show the girl checking herself out on the mirror in her room. As she is trying on different poses to see how much she loves the outfit (most of us try on what we bought in a store once we get home, don't deny it), she puts her hands in her pockets and feels something. That something appeared to be a small piece of paper, which she obviously opened up due to curiosity. This scene will also stay the same in terms of the previous shot ideas I had, showing her terrified and confused look to then show what the note read: "Please help me" along with a phone number. This is where the scene ends, leaving the audience with many questions such as 'who wrote that?' 'Why did they write that?' 'What will she do about it?'

Here is a picture of me (the new main actress) with my quarantine look

XOXO
-Corina


No comments:

Post a Comment