Sunday, March 29, 2020

Reschedule

Hellooooo!!

So the due date is April 13th. This means that now that I have everything gathered I need to finally get this done. Tomorrow my dad is officially bringing in the tripod and the lighting ring so I am set to start my filming tomorrow and get that completely done and edited by the end of the week. By next Monday it will be April 6th, so I will have time to complete the rest of my project and turn it in by the due date. Because of the pandemic that we are currently facing, the plan I had to film at the beginning of the journey can't be followed any longer. I was lucky enough to get the extension and now I just need to focus and the filming and editing part this whole week. I feel like between Monday and Wednesday I can definitely have all the filming done and I can dedicate the rest of the week to edit. The editing process may take a little longer because I need to choose a song, a title and just overall edit my opening film to the best it can be. I hope I am not off with the schedule and that I don't ever feel rushed. I feel confident about what I am doing and how it will turn out by the due date, I just need to take advantage of all the free time I have at home without going to school physically or going out at all and focus on getting my opening film done and have it look amazing. I am actually really excited to finally do this project and put all that I have been taught throughout the year to the test.

XOXO
-Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment