Friday, February 21, 2020

Making a plan


The best way to make my opening film the best possible is by planning out everything. I grabbed my go-to agenda and wrote down when I am going to do everything in a balanced way. By February 24th I will have concluded what story I choose to do, including how the costume design, set design, etc will be. By the end of that week, February 28th, I will begin filming. By March 1st I will have all my all by props, layout, script, music, costume design, setting and make-up design done in order to dedicate most of the month into filming. I will film from then and hopefully finish by March 29th so that the next day I can start editing the film. I will finish editing by April 4th so that by the next Monday, April 6th, I can do my CCR and have a week to do it since the project is due April 11th.



I am still debating on what opening film idea I like best. I am leaning more towards the one where the strange note is found on the coat that was recently bought but I want to get feedback from someone that is skilled and has knowledge of media. I have texted a few friends who are into media and film but one of the left me on OPEN :(, the other one said they liked the coat one and the runaway one the best and my other friend gave me an idea but it was way too dark and violent for my liking. I am going to try to text my friend that left me on read last time (rude) because he is very talented in film and that’s what he wants to study in college sooooo I feel like I can trust his critiques. 

I’m not going to lie, I am a little stressed but excited at the same time. I have been working at a restaurant nonstop, my other classes are being a little annoying lately and I am working on my scholarships. I think that because of that time management is crucial for making my film work out the way I want it to. Like I’ve said before I am really excited and a little nervous but I have a good feeling about working on my film for the next 2 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment