Tuesday, February 25, 2020

LETS DO THIS!

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!

Alright I finally concluded what I am going to do. After getting feedback from my teacher I feel confident about what I am doing. The second idea, the one with the coat, is the winner. I decided to do that one, however, I am gonna add some twists to it so that it is not as complicated to film and so that it looks AMAZING. I will begin the opening film differently now. It will begin with chaotic, short cuts of a girl with her face not showing. She will have a stressed look on her face as she quickly writes something down on a paper and rushes into putting it in any piece of clothe in the store that the film would be shot in. The scene ends and cuts into the title of the film, which I have to come up with. After the title scene, the scene of another girl begins. This girl is shown trying on different outfits in the changing room. As she is trying on a variety of outfits, she puts on a coat that she really liked. As she is checking herself out, looking and herself in every angle, she puts her hands in the pockets to see how it would look. As she does this she feels what seems to be a piece of paper in the right pocket so she pulls it out. She unfolds the piece of paper to find a phone number written down and the words "please help me." The confused look on her face is shown and that is when the opening film ends.

I decided to change the amount of settings in the film to not complicate things, instead of showing the girl in the changing room, paying for the coat, her drive home, and her trying it on in her room, I will just show her in the store trying on clothes, finding the coat, and finding the note there. As I previously mentioned, I also changed the way the opening film begins, adding a more chaotic scene in the beginning. This will not only catch the viewers attention, but the face of the person leaving the note not being revealed creates suspense. The viewers might ask themselves: Who is that girl? Why does she need help? Why is she in a hurry? Why does she seem scared?

I was also thinking about the problem I previously had with this film, driving 20 minutes to the mall every time I need to shoot and deal with the other customers around me, the extra noises, babies crying, people getting in the way, etc. I think it would be best to shoot in a small shop or boutique that is more calm and near my house. I am going to ask my mom to see if she has any friends that own a store like that one to see if we can shoot there. Well I finally feel like I am doing the right thing and I am so excited jfnsgwjdbdhjxj!!!!

XOXO
-Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment