Thursday, April 9, 2020

Almost there!!!

Helloooooo!!
As I said in my last blog, I already added the credits, the title and the music to my opening film and I am loving it. Right now I am just sending my opening film to a lot of friends so that I can get some critiques back before I finalize it. My friend, Jonathan, said that he absolutely loved but that I should put 'Vera Productions' instead of 'Vera Products,' which I did change. My other friend, Ana, told be that she really liked it and that it was 'super cool' but recommended that I did my music shift a little bit earlier but I didn't to it because the music shift starts where it does because of a specific reason, it all starts to change when she feels the paper in her pocket (just like her life will also change, get it?). I also showed it to my other friend, who is also named Ana, and she also said that she loved it and that if that were a film she would have kept on watching it because she wants to know who wrote that, why did they write that and what Corina is going to do about the note she just found. Lastly, I asked a friend named Natalie and she told me that she liked it,however she would have added more dialogue. My original idea had a lot of more dialogue as Corina walked into the store and socialized with different people but because of the virus I had to make it in my room where there is no one else. I thought about the dialogue thing before and that is why I added the phone conversation scene. I thought about making the conversation longer and on speaker as Corina changes and she talks on the phone at the same time, but the scenes wouldn't have been the same if she was holding a phone and if I were to put it on speaker it would not sound the same. After getting all of my critiques I feel pretty confident about my work, I did not get any negative feedback, just constructive criticism, which is what I asked for after all. I am turning my opening film in on Monday, writing my CCR script on Monday, and recording/editing between Tuesday and Thursday so that I can turn it in on time by Friday. I feeeelll goooooood, WE ARE ALMOST ALL THE WAY THERE AND I AM LOVING MY WORK!!

XOXO
-Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment