Tuesday, April 7, 2020

This part is hard

Hellooooo!
Today I am facing a real issue. I can't find the right song to choose. I am really regretting not asking artists for permission to use their song, however, I don't think the music I would have put in my original idea would be the same as the one I am choosing for this version of my opening film. I am imagining an upbeat, indie rock kinda music that runs throughout the whole film as Corina's room is shown, during her talk, during the changing her clothes scene and during the scene where she finds the note inside her coat. Since I did not ask artists for permission to use their music, I need to use copyright free music. I went into my teacher's pinterest account, under the 'Media - Film' folder, because I know she has links of copyright free music sites there but none of the convinced me. I went on different sites such as zapslat.com, and freesound.org, but none of them had what I was looking for. The first site that puts up when I look up 'Copyright free music' is a website called bensound.com, which I decided to look into. When I did, I found a song called 'Can You Feel It' under the 'rock' section and when I went to download it, it said I had to purchase it for 139 euros. That was for sure a NO from me,it is not the time to be spending that type of money, especially when there are free ones. As I kept on digging under the 'rock' section, I ended up really liking three free songs, which I asked my family to help me choose. The three songs were 'Punky,' 'Beyond The Line,' and 'Rumble.' After putting all three in the opening film to see which one felt right, I finally chose 'Rumble' by Benjamin Tissot. Even though choosing a song was a pain and took me a while to do, I am very proud of the song I chose and how well it fits with my opening film. After so, I chose my font for the credits and for my title. This part actually wasn't that hard for me. I easily chose the font 'Yellowtail' in WeVideo for my credits and 'Promesh' for my title. I am really happy with how everything is turning out..Lets finish this off the right way.

XOXO
-Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment